Eden Fantasys

Pink silicone dual action vibrator with 7 functions of powerful vibration, pulsation and escalation and 3 speeds of shaft rotation.Velvety vibrator from PU coated plastic for g-spot and p-spot stimulation.ABS plastic traditional vibrator with a contoured shape.Slim 3 speed bullet with pointy tip.Small stainless steel anal plug with handle.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

7 Function Power Play Bullet


WOWZA! Talk about a Power Vibe!

Use

This bullet is by far the most powerful I have yet to try. I found it to be the perfect toy for during that "time of the month," since it stimulates the clitoris, without bothering my tampon at all. It is also great for clitoral stimulation during intercourse. I suppose it could also be inserted, but I generally like to use my bullets for external stimulation only. If you're a woman who hasn't used a lot of toys with strong vibrations, this may not be the one for you, as the vibrations are extremely powerful, more than I was expecting, I must admit.

It is a bit noisy, so I wouldn't recommend using it if there's someone in the next room that you want to hide it from. It also specifically says on the packaging that the remote is only splash-proof, not waterproof. The bullet itself, however, is in fact waterproof.

Material

This bullet is made of a velvety soft ABS Plastic. It is rigid and non-porous, making it easy to clean. I didn't find the rigidity of it to be a problem when pressing it firmly against the clitoris, however. When properly lubed, it slides around easily. The controller has the same velvety feel, so it doesn't stick against the skin, but it could easily slip out of a lubed hand, so be careful! It does have a horizontal seam going around the bullet, but I haven't experienced any problems with that thus far. It doesn't have any sort of odor that I noticed, even when held close to the nose.

Design

The bullet is 2-1/4 inches long, with a diameter of about 1 inch, so it's about standard size for a bullet. It has a cord that's about 2-1/2 feet long connecting it to the controller. This is great because it can easily be controlled by one person while the other person moves it around. The controller is about the size of my palm, and has two buttons on it. One button is the on/off and the other controls the variable vibrations. The controller has a convenient push and slide battery compartment in the bottom of it. I found this to make changing the 3 AAA batteries extremely easy. As I mentioned before, the bullet is waterproof, so it can be submerged in the bath/hot tub, but the controller is only splash-proof, so keep it outside of the water. The nice long length of the cord helps to facilitate this.

Functions/Performance

Something that should be noted about the performance of this bullet right up front is that it is extremely powerful. It may be too intense for some users, especially if you have an extremely sensitive clitoris, or if you have never used a vibrator before. However, if you like strong powerful vibrations, like I do, then you will love this!

This toy has 7 settings that you can rotate between:
1. Intense buzzing
2. Pulsing
3. Faster pulsing that goes into longer pulsing for about 10 seconds, then escalates to a higher steady vibration, and finally returns to fast pulsing
4. Longer pulses (about 1 second each) then up to faster 1/2 second pulses, then back down to longer pulses
5. Alternated between intense buzzing and slightly less intense "medium" pulsing. This is something that can really only be felt, not heard, and even then, it takes a bit of concentration to distinguish the difference.
6. Escalating buzzes "short-short-short-long" repeat, followed by longer pulses similar to setting 4
7. Pulsing followed by intense buzzing

When you are finished with the toy, you simply press the on/off button and it shuts off. I like this, since there's no need to rotate through all of the settings again, as there is in so many other multiple setting vibrators. It doesn't have any sort of memory, however, so every time you turn it on, it begins at setting 1 again.

Packaging

This bullet comes in standard plastic packaging. It's very no-frills, just enough to get the toy to you. It did, however include an informational packet, giving you a bit of insight into how to use and care for the toy, which is always appreciated. The packaging could be used to store the toy, but I usually throw them out and store my toys in something a bit prettier.

Care and Maintenance

This bullet is very easy to care for. Since it's made of ABS plastic, it's non-porous, so there's no worry of the material harboring bacteria. It can be washed with either antibacterial soap and water, or your favorite toy cleaner. Care should be taken, however, to ensure that no residue is left in the seam that runs around the middle of the bullet. This can be done by just running a fingernail in between the seam, getting out anything that could be left in there. It can be stored pretty much anywhere that you're comfortable putting it in your home. It can even fit easily into your purse, for some spontaneous public fun!

Experience

I have used this toy quite a bit in the week since it arrived on my doorstep. I got my period perhaps the day after it arrived, and thought that it was going to have to wait to be tried out. Then I got some advice about using toys and masturbation to help alleviate the horrendous cramps I was getting, so I figured why not try this out to help with that? It honestly has been a lifesaver to me. Most of my other toys require some sort of insertion, which for me is out of the question at that time. My other bullets just don't have the power needed to be able to bring me to orgasm with just clitoral stimulation. This bullet, however, had exactly what I needed. If it weren't for this toy, I think someone may have killed me this week! I now know which toy is my best friend for that one week each month.

No comments:

Post a Comment