Eden Fantasys

Pink silicone dual action vibrator with 7 functions of powerful vibration, pulsation and escalation and 3 speeds of shaft rotation.Velvety vibrator from PU coated plastic for g-spot and p-spot stimulation.ABS plastic traditional vibrator with a contoured shape.Slim 3 speed bullet with pointy tip.Small stainless steel anal plug with handle.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Want to win a bSwish? I know I do!!!


Ok, so EdenCafe has a giveaway every week. This week, they're giving away lots of bSwish products!

First prize is winner's choice of a bSoft or bCurious PLUS a bNaughty Deluxe PLUS a bWarm Candle

Second Place is winner's choice of a bSoft or bCurious

Third Place is a $25 EdenFantasys gift card!

So I don't know about you, but I REALLY want to win one of these! I've wanted to try the bSwish products since the first time I saw them. If you'd like to enter the contest, head on over to the Contest Page and find out how!!!

Good luck everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment